Jasper is known as the “supreme nurturer”. It sustains and supports through times of stress, and brings tranquility and wholeness. Jasper provides protection and absorbs negative energy. It balances yin and yang. It encourages honesty with one’s self. Provides courage to assertively tackle problems. Aids quick-thinking and promotes organisational abilities. Jasper stimulates the imagination and transforms ideas into action. Prolongs sexual pleasure. It supports during prolonged illness and re-energizes the body.
Red Jasper is gently stimulating and also an extremely protective stone. Red Jasper rectifies unjust situations and grounds energy. Brings problems to light and provides insights into difficult situations. An excellent “worry bead”, Red Jasper calms the emotions. Cleans and stabilizes the aura as well. This is a wonderful stone for confidence and self-empowerment. It is well loved by those with an artistic and intellectual soul.
Best combined with stone that promote energy and innovation. Pair with Amethyst for insight, wisdom and bravery.
Jasper is a variety of Chalcedony, which is a microcrystalline variety of Quartz.
Zodiac – Leo, Virgo, Scorpio
Planet – Mars
Element – Fire
Chakras – Root Chakra
Element – Fire
Typical colors – brown, red, orange, yellow, green
* A wonderful stone for confidence and self-empowerment
* A great stone for the artistic & intellectual soul.
* Has a calming & healing effect on the energy of the root
Chakra and helps to develop a more balanced attitude towards the
physical world, your spiritual & creative side.
* Excellent for protection against misfortune.
* Best combined with stones that promote energy & innovation.
* Pair with Amethyst for insight, & wisdom & bravery.
* Cleanse with Selenite, or in the light of the full moon.
Due to being a natural product, all stones may vary in color, shape, and design.