So- Who is ready for the cold and flu season?
Crystals are used as conduits for healing to help amplify, speed up and allow positive healing energy to flow in the body and release negative energy out. Herbal supplements can assist in healing with earthly energy which is important to replenish our energy supply.
Using crystals and stones for healing. You can infuse your drinking water with crystals, place them in a warm bath with you, sleep near them or just keep them in your pocket to soak up their healing power. A crystal-infused cup of warm tea and honey will soothe your ailments and warm your bones!
Here are just a few items that were covered in this month's class:
· This Stone boosts life-force energy, strengthens the immune system, boosts vitality & fortifies the physical body
· If you are taking vitamins, carnelian is beneficial in helping your body to absorb and properly disperse them.
· This amazing stone can assist in getting your juices flowing, as it improves circulation.
· It also can help rid your lungs and sinuses of that nasty congestion.
· This stone is a great energy booster as well.
· Fluorite is an extremely beneficial crystal for health and wellbeing.
· The energy of this crystal feels very cleansing This stone can assist in cleansing and purifying the aura and that can assist in removing toxins as well as the negativity that arises from feeling sick.
· Another way to use fluorite for sinus relief, is by giving yourself a crystal facial massage. Simply rub the stone over the face to “smooth” out and relieve pressure.
· Saro is my go to essential oil when it comes to relieving a cough
· Make a blend using Saro and a calming oil such as Lavender to relieve coughing spasms and act as an expectorant.
· This oil is great for Respiratory support, soothing allergies, mucus, congestion, sore throats, coughs, infections, inflammation, natural cleaning blends, relaxation.
· *Use caution with those that suffer from asthma and do not use in or around children under 5. Use cedarwood in place of.
· Eucalyptus essential oil opens up the breathing passengers to assist in relieving congestions.
· The energy of Eucalyptus oil helps to clear your mind, clears psychic energy, and clear energetic space.
*Keep in mind to avoid (or use lesser amounts) if you epileptic or in cases of high blood pressure. This should not be used around children under 10 and do not use if pregnant or nursing. We do have an alternative if you do have small children in the home that is just as effective.
Another useful tool is taking a detoxifying bath to rid your body of toxins and assist in moving energy. When we are sick our energy gets stannic the Chi (or natural flow of energy) is a bit muddled. Detoxifying baths are a great way to assist in cleansing and helping us to feel better.
1 cup Epsom salt
½ baking soda
½ cup of pink salt
15 drops of Eucalyptus oil
Add 1 cup of this mixture to a warm bath and soak for at least 20 minutes.
I like to add a green aventurine for it’s healing properties to my bath as well.
You can also add 4 T of Ginger powder to assist in the sweating process.
If you are running fever add about 10 drops of Frankincense.
I also added 10 drops of Lavender to calm and soothe my energy as well.
How many of you have ever taken Elderberry syrup?
Elderberry is one of the most commonly used medicinal plants in the world.
Traditionally, Native Americans used it to treat infections, while the ancient Egyptians used it to improve their complexions and heal burns. It’s still gathered and used in folk medicine across many parts of Europe.
Today, elderberry is most often taken as a supplement to treat cold and flu symptoms, but also has anti-inflammatory properties that can assist with sinus infections.
One study shown that Elderberry syrup taken within 24 hours, 20 percent of the patients receiving elderberry showed a dramatic reduction in flu symptoms such as fever, cough, and muscle pain. Within 48 hours, 75 percent were greatly improved, and within 72 hours, 90 percent had completely recovered from the flu.
Use as a preventive and take 1 TBL daily, or 1 tsp for children to boost immunity.
When a cold or flu is present take this same does 4 times a day.
During class we had a sample of elderberry for those that wanted like to try it.
We also discussed gem water, smudging, rest & grounding techniques.
Be sure to join us for our monthly Holistic Approach class. Each month is a different topic. For more information on these products, uses, informational resources or to order please contact Earth, Body, & Soul.
The statements on the product labels discussed have not been evaluated by FDA and the products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. The contents of our website/class are for informational purposes only and do not render medical or psychological advice, opinion, diagnosis, or treatment. The information provided through on our website and/or class should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a medical or psychological problem, you should consult your appropriate health care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website or heard in our classes. Links on this website or provided in class are provided only as an informational resource, and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the content at the linked sites, nor are we responsible for their availability, accuracy or content.